Yzma

Yzma controls enemies with her push-your-luck potions.

"Our moment of triumph approaches! Ha ha ha ha ha! It's dinner time!"
Role Control Position Back Trial Team: Yellow

Filter

Core Stats

Max HP 380.2 + 120g Basic Damage 135 + 10.731g Skill Power 110 + 17.213g

Detailed Stats

Level Rank Stars Basic Damage Skill Power Max HP HP Regen Energy Regen Armor Reality Reality Negation Normal Crit Fantastic Crit Tenacity Evasion Conservation Improved Healing

Level = Basic Damage = Skill Power =
Specify number or math expression, e.g. x*1.2

Yzma becomes invincible and begins mixing a potion for up to 10 seconds. She then throws the potion at the closest enemies, dealing between 203k+1.4sp and 600k+3.9sp damage depending on how long she mixed the potion. As Yzma mixes the potion, there is a greater chance of the potion backfiring and exploding in her face, which instead deals 200% of the damage to Yzma and enemies around her.

While not on auto, the player can end her mixing early by tapping her portrait. While on auto, Yzma will always mix the potion for 2 seconds, deal 270k+1.7sp damage, and it will never blow up in her face.

blackouttime
2.5
duration
2.5
damagetype
Fantastic
priority
100
trigger
middleMostFromSource < enemy
primary
middleMostFromSource < enemy
splash
enemy | within(400)
minduration
4
autocutoffduration
2
maxduration
10
mindmg
203k+1.4sp
maxdmg
600k+3.9sp
dmgpercent
2[%]
dmgauto
270k+1.7sp
explodetargetprofile
enemy | within(400)

Yzma throws a potion at an enemy, turning them into a llama, stunning them for 7 seconds, and dealing 240k+2.8sp damage.

duration
2.67
damagetype
Fantastic
energygain
90
cooldown
12
initcooldown
2.4
priority
1
trigger
random < enemy | !untransformable
primary
random < enemy | !untransformable
stunduration
7
dmg
240k+2.8sp

Yzma cackles, scaring enemies for 6 seconds.

The scare has a chance to fail against enemies above level <level>.

duration
2.67
energygain
90
cooldown
14
initcooldown
3.5
priority
2
scareduration
6

Every 2 potions thrown by Yzma with her basic attack or "Push Your Luck" will either blind, curse, or stun enemies. There is a 25% chance to blind, a 35% to curse, or a 40% to stun the enemies hit for 9 seconds.

Any of these debuffs have a chance to fail against enemies above level <level>.

potionamt
2
debuffduration
9
blindpercentchance
0.25[%]
cursepercentchance
0.35[%]
stunpercentchance
0.4[%]

Yzma's basic attacks splash to nearby enemies, dealing 368k and applying any debuffs from "Alchemy" to them.

The debuffs have a chance to fail splashing to enemies above level <level>.

Additional Stat Boosts:

  • +275k Damage from "Llama Drama"
  • +177k Basic Damage
  • +188k Skill Power
damagetype
Fantastic
dmg
368k
basicsplashrange
200
skill2dmgbuff
275k

Level Stars

Ursula (135)

Vile Vial

Curse Enemies Each Wave
  • Cursed enemies lose 200k armor
  • Each wave, enemies are cursed for the first 3s seconds of combat
  • +200k Armor

Miss Piggy (138)

Bad News

Faster, Chaotic Potions
  • +177k Basic Damage
  • +152k Skill Power
  • When Yzma reaches 50% HP, her attack speed increases by 30s% for the rest of the wave, she randomly chooses enemies to target with her basic attack, and every potion thrown will trigger a debuff from "Alchemy"

Friends

Randall Boggs (142)

Transfiguration Time

Syndrome (169)

Suitable Ploy

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker (200)

A Burning Idea

Kronk (208)

Scavenger Buddies

Level

Control ( / 12)

Reduce Enemy Energy Gain
  • Enemy team gains 0.002k% less energy for each character in this collection on your team.

Stun ( / 12)

Heal When Stunned
  • Heal 0.5k% of missing HP when stunned.